Jobs: Dublin Bus is recruiting drivers and the benefits are fantastic
Dublin Bus is recruiting bus drivers and the benefits are pretty great.
The public transport service said it is looking for candidates who “will operate our buses safely and efficiently”.
Salaries start at €632.05 per week (4-day week inclusive of shift and Sunday premium), going up to €859.62 (5-day week inclusive of shift and Sunday premium).
Following a probationary period of 12 months, drivers can avail of some brilliant benefits including either a company pension scheme or a PRSA pension scheme, a subsidised medical scheme, free bus travel and concessionary rail travel.
Applicants must have the following criteria:
B Licence Applicants
- A valid driving licence Category B (for a minimum of 2 years) with no endorsements
- A valid D licence Learner Permit
- A valid CPC Bus Case Study sheet (Please note, the CPC bus case study is only valid for a period of 2 years from its date of issue.)
D Licence Applicants
- Full category Irish D licence
- Up to date valid driver qualification card, category D (CPC card)
- An up-to-date copy from the online CPC Driver Portal as proof that your CPC is up-to-date, go to www.rsa.ie, click on Professional Drivers, Driver CPC and My CPC
Additionally Dublin Bus is looking for candidates with excellent interpersonal skills and fluency in English, both written and spoken.
They will be required to do a written assessment, pass a preliminary driving skills test, a competency based interview, and pass a pre-employment medical examination.
Click here to find out more.